Wednesday, July 1, 2009

CrAzY pIcTuReS

Now I know what you're thinking, "You can't spell 'crazy pictures' with alternating caps. That's ridiculous. Do you hear me, you ridiculous man?"

Ridiculous as it may be, we here at the Luckie Street Tribune take our photojournalistic standards very seriously. Here are some of the most important photos and the stories behind them. Who knows, this information could very well save your life one day.




CrAzY pIcTuReS
---------------------------------------------------

Prior to his days as VP of the Denver Broncos, Jim Saccomano recalls his glory days as bassist for the Red Hot Chili Peppers.

One of the greatest invention in the history of inventions, perhaps even greater than Mountain Dew.

Okay, seriously man, this Swine Flu s%$t has gotten out of control!

Hello, I’d like some bottled beer. Yes sir, some bottled beer sounds really nice. That would really hit the spot… that bottled beer. Seriously dude, give me a f%@#$#g bottled beer or I’m gonna’ kick you f#@$%g ass!

I love the RED SOX. Seriously, it isn’t baseball without watching the RED SOX. (hint: you better get this or I’ll never speak to you again)

Mr. Ed, out of the closet and proud of it.

I feel pretty, oh so pretty… [alternate caption: Strawberry Glue didn't mind getting heckled by the other horses so much, but what did disturb him was his owner constantly berating him and telling him that he would become strawberry glue if he didn't start performing better in races.]

Dude, you are so baseball, but you don’t even know it.

You guys said, “Don’t worry Frank, we’ll all dress up too.” You always do this. I hate you.

Three baseball players, three cups.

Why yes, it is a new uni, and I get my own number and everything. What do you mean I look like a douche? Stop that, stop laughing at me!

Damn Yankees.

Quick, what’s the one thing worse than the 1980s White Sox jerseys? Why their failed prototypes of course! (Here is a second look)

Son – Daddy, why is that man bleeding yellow out of his stomach?
Father – Because I like tequila, son.


Is it just me or does this look suspiciously like the logo that Family Guy used to display Peter’s retardation in the episode where he found out that he was in fact retarded? It does, doesn't it? Thus proving my point, that all soccer fans are retarded.

Tired of waiting for Brett Favre to make up his mind, the citizens of Green Bay made it up for him. Brett Favre, 1969-2009.

Also available, albeit less popular among his wedding day guests, was the "wedding night" bobble head doll.

Texas Rangers Management: Hell, I can't decide on our team colors.
Intern: (sarcastically) Why don't you just pick them all.
TRM: BRILLIANT!!!


No Bob, I'm not going to "wait it out" any longer! You said that if I wore these socks I'd have the ladies all over me in an instant. And don't say, "Well it worked last night," because those were hookers. I hired hookers last night.

Juan knew it was time to go into rehab when he struck out looking on three straight pitches in the second inning because a beer vendor was walking up and down the left field bleachers. Unfortunatly, a similar event unfolded in the seventh inning as a churro vendor did the same.

Tony considered himself to be an individual person -- never falling into certain trends and fads -- his whole life. That all changed when he went to the park on June 13, 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment